It is the first time that I have dedicated an entire week to a single author and I have had a lot of fun doing so, especially with an author as creative as Agatha Christie.
It was made all the more satisfying for your shared enthusiasm and contributions to Agatha Christie Week. Christie's books have provided me with hours of entertainment over the years and it was a pleasure to share my enjoyment of her books with you.
In case anyone missed anything:
- you have the opportunity to share links to your own Agatha Christie reviews at this post,
- there was also a lot of interesting discussion on Tuesday's post 'Which Agatha Christie Detective is your favourite',
- share your recommendations for authors and/or books that you think an Agatha Christie fan might enjoy here
There were also three Christie reviews posted for those of you looking for a good read:
- A Body in the Library (Miss Marple)
- Cat Amoungst the Pigeons (Hercule Poirot)
- Sleeping Murder (Miss Marple)
In honour of Agatha Christie week I also made a point of watching a televised version of one of her books - Evil Under the Sun, starring amoungst many famous actors, one of my favourites Maggie Smith. I am a big fan of the movie/tv versions of Christie books and I especially enjoy watching David Suchet's depiction of Hercule Poirot, easily the most accurate portrayal of this eccentric detective.
Thanks again for participating and I hope you will pop back in next week for some different but no less interesting reviews.